Dear wonderful and generous donors,
Thank you! Our Masks for Berlin = Support for Lesbos campaign ended on May 8th, 2020.
We are now only sewing masks for refugees situated in Lesbos, where your donations have already changed lives.
This means that while we encourage you to continue donating to the associated NGOs, we are no longer processing orders for masks.
Together, we’ve been able to generate €29.055,21 for the associated NGOs.
We thank you for your understanding and support through our entire effort.
- Your Masks for Berlin team
Wash & Care Instructions
If you have previously ordered a mask:
Important: please wash your mask before use! All masks are washable and ironable up to 95°C. If you have ordered the ‘falte’ style mask, please ensure you have removed the metal nose piece before washing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.
How you can still contribute
Your donations still matter! You can make a donation to any one of these organizations which support refugees in Lesbos:
- No Name Kitchen has been working in Patras since January 2019, providing support to People On-The-Move through the distribution of food and other aid supplies, provision of healthcare and reporting human rights abuses by the authorities.
- Lesvos Solidarity
- No Border Kitchen - Lesvos is a self-organized group that provides daily cooked food to people who are trying to build a life independent of Moria "prison". In addition, once a week they offer food boxes for people who have problems paying their rent. Thanks to donations, they have now also started to supply people with basic hygiene products.
- Border Violence Monitoring Network (BVMN) is a watchdog-network of NGOs in the Western Balkans and in Greece, who are monitoring human rights violations at the external borders of the EU. The testimonies of pushbacks and violence against refugees are published on their website.
- 'Wir packen's an' e.V. (German for “let’s tackle it”) is a non-profit association that provides emergency aid for refugees at the borders of Europe. We have already supplied relief aid trucks with support for medical care, set up a coronavirus hospital ward, and protective masks. Wir packen’s an: let’s tackle it and not leave the people in the refugee camps alone and without help.